9.16.2011

Dressing the Bedroom Windows, Part I

The obsession over our bedroom never ends. The naked windows were starting to feel embarrassed so I spent some time measuring and hemming...
When I originally laid out the bedroom plan I was convinced I had a winning combination of fabrics...
Way Before...
More Recently Before...
Now...
Welcome to our Master Ice Cream Parlor! That's right, it just doesn't look right to me. I have tried living with it and loving it, mostly to save my energy. The fabric was on clearance so 7 yards only cost about 14.00, which is a  steal for fabric, much less full length curtains. I bought a rod from Target and these little alligator clips, so now I just need to buy some fabric I like and spend some more time measuring and hemming.
There you have it. I am usually going on and on about my good deals, thrifty design and clever ideas. This one would be no exception if we were serving Old Fashioned Malts and Banana Splits out of our bedroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment