10.13.2017

Cottage, Before- During- After, Pictures

We teamed up with the some friends, the Cuneos, to makeover this crooked little, century old, cottage. It was gross, so gross that it could only get better.

I ordered a dumpster and sincerely thought it would take a weekend to gut and another week to decorate. So funny...so so funny. 4 months later...



















All Smiles!



 The furnace was in the bedroom- legit.

I have a vivid memory of Erin and I telling our kids to get off this couch- Imagine letting your kids sit in an ashtray.




I hope you don't think that there was not a mouse nest under this toilet- because there was.







Welcome!


Every little decision- what to keep, scrap or replace...kid's votes counted. Go Team!


























12 comments:

  1. Great job!!! And I love love love the angled window panes in the front door. The '60's are calling and they want their doors back! Great touches throughout and what a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for giving everyone a very memorable opportunity to read from this website. It's always very terrific and jam-packed with a great time for me and my office mates to search your web site more than 3 times every week to read the new guides you will have. And definitely, I'm so usually fascinated considering the superb strategies you serve. Certain 3 facts in this posting are certainly the most suitable I've ever had.
    Yangon residence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks Residence Yangon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. It's amazing article inspire me to design my bedroom You should be very proud. That was a huge undertaking, and you did a fabulous job. All types of curtains available at on The best curtains in Dubai that can personalize according to your needs. Thanks for sharing this article with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog!Thanks for sharing a lot of useful information in this post.Keep it up.Visit us

    home curtains

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. Keep trying for the best. blogger Blackout Curtains

    ReplyDelete