4.04.2012

Baking Soda and Vinegar Rule!

I am sure you've heard it before, but I am here to tell you again...Baking Soda and Vinegar are a fierce combo! I was a non-believer in making the transition to clean with the kitchen staples until last week.


The Story:
Our shower drain was plugged and not just pull out a mouse sized hairball plugged (we've had our fair share of plumbing problems in this house). We've tried Drano or some other drain fighter in the past but sure enough we end up standing in water up to our cankles while showering. Of course we've lived with it for an extended period of time, gross huh? Finally, Henry was going to break down and buy a mini drain snake. I suggested we first try using Baking Soda and Vinegar. I saw it on Pinterest and the caption reads "Best Drain Cleaner." Sold! I grabbed the duo from the kitchen and we gave it a go. The only water touching our cankles now is raining down!! It worked amazing. So amazing that I want everyone to try it. It's been a week and still no problems!
I am a believer. Not to mention both ingreds. are cheap and better for everyone's health. We are over hauling all of our cleaning supplies and making it simple- Baking Soda and Vinegar Please!

Any clogged drains out there? Are you convinced?

1 comment:

  1. What exactly was your method? How much ??? I am currently showering with water up to my cankles;)

    ReplyDelete