Lovely Residence, meet our blog.
We scoured Duluth's real estate market over the past 2 months for the perfect house. We applied the same principle we use for all of our purchases, finding the best house at the best price. Well, we think we got it, we think this house is perfect.
Highlights (in no particular order):
1. Space- 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (Aunt Mel, no, I am not pregnant. All the bedrooms are just included in the deal)
2. New Windows- We consider this feature money in the bank.
3. Yard- Happy Belated Birthday Stella!
4. Garage- We live in Duluth...
5. Gas Fireplace- I love the thought of warmth without the mess of wood and smoke
6. Imperfectly Perfect- There is still plenty of upgrading, decorating, and furniture gathering to be done
7. Neighborhood- Remember our cute pumpkins? Someone smashed them all, right on our doorstep. Grrr.
8. Jacuzzi Tub- Did I mention that?
PS Anyone want to rent a cozy condo in Duluth?